Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm BACK!!!


I'm back from Youth Camp. This year 2008 is the 9th Youth Camp. The title for this camp is "DAVID'S HEART". Hehe...i just miss the time at there. It was exciting!!!!!!!! Lol~ Actually i'm back at 20th of November. Wow! You know what? Fun man... I'd received anointing on the 4 days at Santubong. I'd a nice time with group members (Yellow Group) and my room mate. Hehehe... I met Singaporeans {only know 3 of them but only 1 of them i did really know her). Haha...after this camp, i learned something new again. I wanna change again. By the way, i have to mention about my throat. Don't know why my throat always feel not well when the camp is coming, is it a curse???!?!? Oh no no no...i wanna break it. I must have many breakthrough"s" in my life. But i know God did heal my throat in camp...still feel not very well but at least become a bit well. Lol...

Yeah...that's my group, my leader is Wei Ni. WE ARE YELLOW GROUP !!!
(we are pratising the 天才表演at that time)

=.="' ar.... u see my eyes. VERY SWEAT ar...

Roommates...


My church pastor is the speaker for this time camp. At first our speaker should be Dr. Paul Tan, but b'cos of some reason, he can't attend our Youth Camp. So at last, Ps. LimGT be the speaker. Pretty cool... I think we all had received Priestly anointing in the camp at touching night and morning time. Kingly anointing...same, but we have to receive it on the other day(i think). Maybe some of us receive that anointing already but we don't know. Learned quite many lessons from God. And the Treasure Hunt, disturb people only.{Hahahahahaha...of course!} Played many gamessssssss......... Muahahahaha... SEE!!! Nice right? I mean this year camp. Yeah...may God lead all the youths for their rest of the life and don't let the fire die down. Use all of us for the revival on the coming days and years! Amen! Agree? Say Amen with me. God bless all of you. HaPpY hOliDaYs............................................... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment