Saturday, November 1, 2008

Holiday. Camp. Birthday.

Yeah! Oh yesh! Lol...this coming holidays i'm going to do many many many things. I planned already but don't really know whether I can really do it or not. Kinda exciting. Hehe............give them all to God!

And YOUTH CAMP is around the corner too~ Cool~ I'm longing that for a long time. I wanna receive new anointing.......

Oh yea! Last night my group {Ethan} gathering was at my house. It's one of my members, Kin Wen's Birthday also. Here are the photos which I'd taken. My handphone is not an expensive handphone, so the photo taking effect does not good enough. Hehe...

Kin Wen was surprised. He'd been punished 'cos of losing in a game that we just wanna to celebrate his birthday... Hahahaha...



Hehe~

Yea...his birthday cake and card.

No comments:

Post a Comment