Thursday, November 6, 2008

HaPpY!!!

My brother is well now...more well than last few days. Oh yeah~ WOWOoOOOOooo...very happy. So late i haven't sleep...now the time is 2.40AM. Help mommy to mark her primary school Geography test papers (easy to mark). Hehehe...'cos mom is too busy with her study. So i must give a hand... Hahaha..."si ai bin"{like I'm so great}. What i'm happy with is my brother condition is better now...feel glad that God healed him. My mind is thinking about holidays too~ Don't know my plan can carry out as what i think or not. ErM...one word describes my feeling now, "EXCITED"! PhEw~ day by day..past so fast. Everything in this world will be useless one day, 'cos it will all gone. Am i right? Even "we" are getting older. Only one thing that will never change. That's the love of the Lord.......................... Hehe........................... So, be faithful to God, wherever you are. Just follow God's path properly. [as reminder for me] Always say with my own mouth that i wanna change in many things or lifestyle, but at last still can't do it "by myself". You know what i mean...i need God's strength.

* Availability(willingness) is more important than capability. Resurrecting my dreams......

No comments:

Post a Comment