Monday, February 21, 2011

Words 话语

A word, a sentence, a sermon, and add in a song...change my mind, affects my emotion and moves my target of living. Posted in Twitter, "I hope i have a right attitude and mindset as i am still living in this world. Grateful for everything." After few weeks of having class, will be going to hospital for posting. Feel quite excited and nervous, 'cos they are some new procedures which need to practice. I'm really grateful that i've a great church in KL, and also one at Kuching. Was listening to sermon in church this morning, and listening another sermon of Blessed Church now. SOooooo nice, touching sermons. Everything that had happened through the past few years, i'm thinking it back. Just then i'm looking back forward, i'm really grateful that everyone i'd met, those who i'm knowing now, teach me lots of things. No matter bad or good; no matter something which caused sorrows or happiness. No matter how bad the situation is, so then, do i still give thanks? I really really do give thanks. I really have to praise the Lord, and i......gotta be humble. As this post entitled "Words", I really agree with a saying goes, "A good word touches a man's heart." (Repeat reminding many times already. =P)

如此震撼的话语进入耳中……不论在多么残酷的环境里,心里真的还要感恩啊~

学去爱自己不可能爱的人,生命的经历都可以被扭转,可成为一个祝福、安慰、鼓励。

Took this funny photo during midnight time, puposely.
Smile always! Cheer those who are with you now, and always be there for you during hard times. =))) 
God bless you all, guys! ^^


Oh yea! One more thing! Some of my friends are sick for these few weeks, hope they will get well soon. Those KL friends who are viewing my blog, you should know who i mean la... Take care, drink more water cos the weather is really crazy. Hahahaha... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment