Tuesday, June 29, 2010

将要离开的滋味… The Taste of Going to Leave...

I know i will miss Kuching. I know i will...... Thess few days, i'm busying packing and preparing everything which i need to use in KL. Feel like going to leave this place soon. Ya, it's true. I'm going to leave my home, leaving Kuching soon. Arrrrghhh...hard to explain the feeling, but i really feel like crying now. Especially when i'm listening to my pastor's song, “未曾忘记” Never Forget...one of the sentence in the lyrics, “未曾忘记你的手勉强挥挥手,长大离开的时候……”. I can feel the feeling of leaving my parents and my friends, and i'm going to taste it soon. However, no matter how i miss, no matter how i insist to stay, i know i still have to go. My parents are quite worry about me, for none of my relatives are living in KL. So when problems and difficulties come, i'm the one who is going to face all of it, but i know God will help me for whatever situations i'm in. Although i'm coming back to Kuching on September for one week only, but honestly, that's quite a long time for me. I think i will be waiting for the day...longing for the day i come back to Kuching. I'm here to say thank you to everyone who bless and gave advises to me. Some of the words really had touched my heart. I will remember. I miss this place...... These are the taste, the feelings of leaving. Just like i left already, but not really, leaving soon. T.T Really pity my brother, he doesn't has anyone to play with. If my sister and I are in Kuching, sure we 'fight' everyday. Hahahahahahahahahaha... =)

 I WILL MISS......
 I will miss......
 I will miss.......
 I will miss......
 I will miss......
 I will miss......
 I will miss......
I will really really miss the time i spent with my family. =)

AND

I WILL MISS......
 I will miss......
 I will miss......
 I will miss.......
 I will really miss the time i spent with all th church's friends, leaders and pastor. =)
 I will still miss my NS friends. =)

But still......
 I have to ask God to guide and lead me... Guide me, Lord...

2 comments:

  1. I'll miss u too...T.T... sorry i can't went to airport this afternoon....Haiz...=(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind, Sze Joo. Hope to see you soon! =)

    ReplyDelete