Wednesday, August 5, 2009

FINAL!!!

I'm really scare to be in FINAL. There are many strong contestants...... They are so talented. I was chatting with my sister just now, i told her i'm worrying. Then she replied, "You better worry on your study first! And......(don't need to be mention)" I think she is right although i answered back I worry for my study long time ago, but my heart was agreed with her at that time. So finally, I've choose a song which pastor help me to choose, that is “唯一” a.k.a “我心中的唯一”. This song...some parts really need a lot of breath, my breathing is always a problem actually. Cos' my throat got problem... I hope and i will perform with all my best this time then i have no regret. I must not give up! May God bless all of the contestants and also bless me. Heal my throat, Lord. I know and i believe You are the most powerful doctor in this world...... Don't worry, things will not get better by worrying them. Just give all to God, and He will let us to know what is a "MIRACLE". Be the steady ones. Of course I have to do my best too~ then God can bless me more than what i think. Trust in the Lord! See you on 21st of August, 2009, guys! God bless... Hehe... Thank God for the chance.

我心中的唯一 by 龙飘飘


2 comments: