Thursday, February 28, 2013

Updated

Long time didn't update my blog page already. Just write a few sentences to be updated. Haha...i'm in the last semester, which is Semester 6 in Nursing now at Sime Darby's college. Many of my relatives and friends keep asking a same question: "Where do you wanna work after graduate? KL? Kuching? Or overseas?" My answer will be: "I haven't decide yet." To decide where to work, i think i need quite some time to think and think and think again. While i'm studying this nursing course, the only thing that i dislike the most is the working shift. Oh it's really tiring~ so i was thinking, how can i be a staff nurse then? HAHAHA!!! And also affecting my time going to church, that's the IMPORTANT point! I really hope to continue to serve God. Don't give up for i have BIG DREAMS for God. Sooooo conclusion is……

…Oh Lord~ guide my way. Let me be where You want me to be… Thank you, Lord. =)

*Last few months i kept gaining my body weight. See!!!! Arhh...on diet now. Controlling... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment