Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to make a right decision?

Thank God that i came back home safely yesterday from Kem Putra Sentosa, and i thank God that i still have time to read Bible and write diary in the kem. When i've time, i will think of something. Almost everyday got special and interesting things happen...either sad or happy, just feel good when i gone through it. Other than that, I will think of my future career...especially before i sleep every night. Really HARD to make a right decision, i keep on asking God to let me know the answer, otherwise there will be not enough time to change. For my parents, i know they want me to have a good career, and i know that they don't want me to always concentrate in serving in church, so they choose to send me to KL to study nursing. If i stay in Kuching, for sure my study results won't get well. Those are what they think, and also my sister. Yes, i did thought of that, but i need a confirmation from God first. Serving is a good thing. I know i didn't did well in Form 5...as they all think that just b'cos of church serving. My answer is NO! So which way should i choose? What should i do? Nursing or Form 6? If nursing, Sime Darby or Masterskills??? *Actually nursing is not what i wanted to study.* Hehe... Erm... Just...




I need time to pray...... 

I have to make a right decision...... 

I know God will show me the right way......

No comments:

Post a Comment