Monday, July 13, 2009

Gotta be serious......

I saw Chieng wrote this in her Facebook profile. I think the thing she means is about the pastor's preach. Yes, we have to be serious to God. Really... I went to 2nd service today. I feel that i'm not worth to have forgiveness from God when i'm listening to what pastor said. The David's song of repentance...so touching. Even though i know this chapter Psalm 51 a long time ago, but this time...i really feel i have many sins that God not please with. I was thinking back in my heart when i decided hand over my life to God, how was my life at that time...and compare to the life i have now. Just gotta be serious again...back to the first love, remind myself... "The VISION: After God's own heart is really realize your own sin and repent humbly, the most concern thing is the relationship with God and know that you are undeserving and glorify God's name...just to please God's heart." Just like David in the Bible. TO BE CONTINUE......

No comments:

Post a Comment